In this column, find out how to apply for BOB Credit Card, Documents required, Eligibility, interest rate, etc.
Bank of Baroda provides many financial products to the customers with the credit card being a primary financial product.
A credit card is an important financial instrument that every individual needs especially to improve their lower CIBIL Score. You can take small credit from the bank without having had to seek bank loans. You can also take a flexible EMI payment option when you pay using a credit card.
The bank also provides extra benefits to use the credit card which include reward points, eCommerce shopping discounts, Annual fee waivers, etc.
Before getting into how to apply for a Bank of Baroda credit card. It is important to differentiate between different types of credit cards.
Type of BOB Credit Card
The following are different types of Bank of Baroda Credit Cards available to choose from-
|Bank of Baroda Card Variant||Joining Fee||Annual Fee|
|BOB Prime Credit Card||Nil||Nil|
|BOB ICAI Exclusive Credit Card||Nil||Nil|
|BOB ICSI Diamond Credit Card||Nil||Nil|
|BOB CMA One Credit Card||Nil||Nil|
|BOB Assure Credit Card||Nil||Rs.500|
|BOB Titanium Master Credit Card||Rs.250||Rs.500|
|BOBCARD Easy Credit Card||Rs.500||Rs.500|
|Co-Branded Card (BOBCARD Bombay Bullion)||Rs.500||Rs.1,000|
Factor Affecting Credit Card
While applying for a credit card, the bank ensures that the money customer borrows returns to the bank with interest, and therefore certain factors affect the credit card application, which is as follows-
Income of the applicant- The income of the applicant plays a vital role in the clearance of the credit card application. The applicant must have a good income source so that bank can establish trust in the individual and lend the credit card money. Also, make sure you are applying for the type of credit card which falls under your income category
Applicant’s Age-Owning a credit card is a responsibility and therefore, age becomes an essential factor in providing the credit card.
Credit Rating– Credit rating is proof of how dedicated you are towards the payment of your loans or credit payments. The BOB prefers applicants with good credit history and scores.
Documents Required for BOB Credit Card
The following are the documents required for applying for BOB Credit Card-
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Form 16
- Income Tax Return
- Salary slip
- Passbook of PSU Bank
- Fixed Line Bill
- Electricity Bill
How to Apply for BOB Credit Card?
You can follow these steps to apply for a Bank of Baroda Credit card online-
- Visit the official website of the Bank of Baroda Credit card application by following this link- https://cardonline.bobfinancial.com/
- A small form will appear, fill the form with accurate details followed by ticking the checkboxes and clicking on the ‘Generate OTP’ button
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile, insert the OTP on the next screen
- Select the type of card you want to apply for by providing annual income
- After confirming OTP, you’ll have to E-Sign your application following by clicking on the Continue button
- Now, you have to provide KYC Verification using the above-mentioned documents
- After KYC verification is completed, your application will be accepted by the bank. You’ll be notified about the status of the credit card application
How to Track your Credit Card Application?
You can follow these steps to track your credit card application-
- Visit the Credit Card Application tracking page by following this link- https://www.bobfinancial.com/track-application-status.jsp
- Now, enter your application number which is provided at the time of applying
- Click on the “Get details” button
- Your application status will be displayed below
BOB Customer Card Number
If you have any queries related to your credit card or any other issue, you can contact the bank customer care number and resolve that issue. You can use the Bank of Baroda Customer Care Number by calling 1800223225 (between 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM on all working days). Alternatively, you can also write an email at [email protected].