Finding the bank balance of your account is important for an account holder to find the bank balance of the account. You can find the bank balance using various methods.
In this article, we will discuss how to find the Indian Bank Account balance using Net Banking, Mobile Banking SMS banking, etc.
Indian Bank Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
The facility of missed calls provides an easy method to know your existing bank balance. Indian Bank provides the service of missed call alerts to its customers where you can check your account balance from the comfort of your house. You can use this service through the following process:
- Visit the nearest Indian branch to enroll your mobile number for missed call service. The mobile number can also be updated at the time of account creation.
- Once you have an active service, dial the number 09289592895. The call will be automatically disconnected.
- You will receive an SMS alert with the notification of the existing balance in your account.
Indian Bank SMS Banking via Indian Bank SMS Balance Check Number
As an Indian Bank customer, you can also check your account balance using the SMS service from your registered cell phone. The facility can be used by sending the SMS in a specific format to 9444394443.
Once the bank receives this SMS, it will respond with an SMS of its own with the updated balance.
The format for sending the account balance inquiry is BALAVL <Account Number> MPIN. Here XXXX is the last four digits of your account number.
You can also get last three transaction details by sending an SMS LATRAN <Ano> <MPIN> LATRAN <MPIN> to 9444394443 for default account.
Check Balance using Indian Bank Net Banking Facility
The net banking service offers a number of facilities including an account balance check. This facility can be availed all day of the week and at any time of the day. To check your account balance via net banking you need to have an internet connection and a computer at home. You can use your cell phone to log into the Indian Bank official website indianbank.in. It is advisable to use this facility only through a trusted network to avoid any swindles. This facility can be used only by registered users. To apply for a net banking facility at the earliest. After registration, the bank will provide you with the essential login details that you could use to log into the Indian Bank website www.indianbank.net.in. Once activated, you can easily check your bank balance at any time of the day.
Check Balance by Indian Bank Mobile Banking- IndOASIS
Indian Bank offers a Mobile banking app for customers to use their smartphones to access the Mobile banking services. You’ll have to download the IndOASIS app and install it on your device to start using the app. You can follow these steps to use the IndOASIS app for banking services-
- Download and install the IndOASIS app on your Play Store or App Store and begin the activation process by opening the app
- Now, you’ll have to click on the allow button followed by clicking on the new registration button
- After clicking on the new registration, an SMS will be sent from the app to the bank server to verify your registered mobile number
- After successful verification, you’ll have to select the account for activation followed by verifying the OTP sent on your registered Mobile Number
- You’ll now have to enter the passcode sent by the bank or the debit card details in this step
- After entering the debit card details, you’ll have to set the MPIN and MTPIN for logging in and for transactions password respectively
- After setting up the passwords, your account is activated and you’ll be able to use the app to find your bank balance.
- To find your bank balance, you’ll have to login to your Indian Bank account and navigate to the account summary section
- After entering the account summary section, you’ll find the bank balance details on the screen
Check Balance using Indian Bank Toll-Free Number
INDIAN Bank has toll-free numbers 1800 425 00 000 and 1800 425 4422 for the facility of all their customers. These numbers are accessible 24X7 and you can use them to get the latest account balance. The numbers can be accessed from any landline or mobile number inside the country.
Check Balance using Indian Bank ATM Card
The account balance can also be checked via a visit to the Indian Bank ATM center. You need to have an active ATM card by your side. In case, you do not have this card then you can apply for it in your near Indian Bank branch. The card could be used in any ATM machine to know your bank balance instantly. The service is instant and free. Follow the below-given steps to know your account balance.
- Insert the Indian Bank ATM card into the ATM machine.
- You would receive a prompt for the associated ATM pin.
- Type in the right pin at the allotted space and press enter.
- Choose the Balance Inquiry option. You would instantly get your account balance details.
Check Balance by Visiting Your Nearest Indian Bank Branch
If you lack an internet facility at your home and have not yet registered your mobile number with the bank, then the best way to check your account balance is by visiting your nearest Indian Bank branch. Remember to take along all the valid documents with you so that your visit is successful on the first attempt. Once the bank officials are confident that you are the rightful owner of your account then they would assist you to update your passbook. This way you will easily get to know about the current bank balance.
About Indian Bank
Indian Bank is a financial services organization owned by the government of India. The bank was established in 1907 by S. Rm. M. Ramaswami Chettiar. The bank headquarters is situated in Chennai while its many branches are spread out across India and abroad. Indian Bank’s information Systems and Security processes have been certified by ISO27001:2013 standard, which is given to very few banks worldwide.
The bank has a number of services like consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, mortgage loans, investment banking, merchant banking, private equity, private banking, savings, wealth management, and credit cards. Hence, checking the Indian Bank account balance is an easy process and is available on a number of portals.
To find the bank balance of your Indian Bank Account by giving a missed call on 09289592895. After giving a missed call, your account balance details will be sent to you via SMS.
Registering your mobile number in the Indian Bank is easy. Visit the bank and ask the bank representative for the account updation form. Fill out the form with your mobile number and other details related to your bank and submit the form. Your account will be updated with your mobile number.
You can find the mini-statement of your Indian Bank account by giving a missed call on 9444394443. You’ll receive the mini-statement detail vis SMS on your registered mobile number.