After opening a bank account in Punjab and Sind Bank, you’ll have to first activate the net banking to use it.
Net banking is a banking method that can help us in using all the banking services within the comfort of our homes by using the internet.
Every bank provides the net banking feature to the account holder including the Government banks. One such Government bank is Punjab and Sind Bank.
In this article, we will discuss how to activate net banking in Punjab and Sind Bank, the Registration process, the activation process, etc.
How to Register for Net Banking in Punjab and Sind Bank?
To get started with net banking, you’ll first need to register your account for using net banking. This will enable your account to be used for net banking from the backend.
If you’ve got a new account with the bank, then you do not need to follow these steps as your account will automatically have net banking activated.
The following are the steps that you’ll have to follow to register for net banking in Punjab and Sind Bank-
- Visit the nearest Punjab and Sind Bank premises and ask for an account updating form
- You’ll have to fill the form with correct details like name, address, account details, and the services that you want like net banking
- After filling out the form, submit the form along with a unique ID like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.
- Your request for account updating will be processed and your account will be activated within a few days. You’ll receive an SMS stating the success of the net banking activation
- After registration of the net banking is successful, you can begin the net banking thereon
How to Activate Net banking in Punjab and Sind bank?
The following are the activation process for net banking which you’ll have to follow-
- Open Punjab and Sind Bank Net Banking portal and click on the register button under the retail login tab
- Now, you’ll have to enter the mobile number, customer Id, account number, and email ID to being the activation process
- Now, you’ll have to agree with the terms and conditions followed by clicking on the next button
- An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number which you’ll have to enter
- In the next step, you’ll have to select Debit card where you’ll have to enter your debit card details
- After entering the debit card details, you’ll have to create your password and User name followed by confirming
- Now, you’ll have to create your UPI ID by creating a UPI ID for your account
- After creating our UPI ID, you’ll have to set the MPIN as well as MTPIN password used for logging in and transactions
- After setting up MTPIN, you will be able to log into your net banking account using the freshly created login ID.
Yes, you can find the bank balance of your PSB Bank account by using net banking. You’ll have to navigate to the account summary section of your account and you’ll find the bank balance of your account listed. However, there are other much better ways of finding the bank balance of your account like Punjab and Sind bank missed Call Numbers, SMS Banking, etc.
Yes, you can reset your password by clicking on the forgot password button. Now, thereon, you’ll have to follow the password reset instruction provided on the screen to reset your password.
Yes, Punjab and Sind bank Net banking is a safe-to-use portal. The portal is password protected and offers highly secure features. You’ll also have to make sure that you do not share the password with anyone.