PhonePe is an app based fintech company providing financial services to the people like online payments, wallets, bill payments, etc.
You can use PhonePe app and use UPI payments to transfer funds online or even pay bills over UPI network.
It was launched by National Payments Corporation of India or NPCI which comes directly under the RBI.
UPI is a very successful real-time payments system which allows the users to make online payments using QR Codes, Bank Account number + IFSC Code and using VPA id.
With digital India revolution, UPI payments has increased so much that India has become no.1 country when it comes to online payments.
With such a success, NPCI has decided to introduce UPI 2.0 where in UPI aims to go global by introducing UPI Payments in partnering countries.
Another major aim of NPCI is to introduce credit cards into the UPI system. This will enable all the credit card holders to pay over the UPI network instead of other network card issuer like VISA or MasterCard.
Here, in this article, we will discuss How to Link your Credit Card with Phone Pe UPI app.
How to Link your Credit Card with PhonePe UPI app?
The following are the steps using which you can make PhonePe Payments using your credit card–
- Open your Phone Pe app and login to your account using your login credentials
- After logging in, navigate to the UPI and payments setting and click on the button
- After clicking on the button, you are required to click on the Add bank button and click on it
- Now, PhonePe all will send an SMS to UPI network for bringing the UPI-Bank linking process
- After that, you’ll have to select the credit card issuer bank form the listed UPI network partners
- After selection of the bank, you’ll have to enter the credit card details like credit card number, CVV, etc.
- Now, create a UPI PIN for the payments and your registration of credit card with UPI network is successful
Yes, you can add the credit card to your UPI Account. RBI in their latest released notification said that UPI will be used for Credit Card payments as well however, you’ll have to confirm with your card issuer bank to confirm the Payments.
Yes, resetting your MPIN is easy and can be done by clicking on the forgetting MPIN button. After that, an OTP will be sent form your registered mobile number which will be confirmed followed by creating your MPIN. To verify the details, you’ll also have to enter the card details in the next step.
The payment limit for UPI Payments is Rs.1,00,000/- which should be initiated with a per-day limit of 10 transactions. There is also a per-day limit of Rs.3000/- which you can request while using the payment request.