If you live in India then getting an Aadhar Card is very important without this moving around India would be difficult.
Now, Aadhar is something that can be applied by both the citizen of India and foreign citizens Aadhar apply who are residing in India.
Aadhar card is a linkage between the Resident of India and the Government of India using which the Government provides a variety of services to the user.
Aadhar PVC is a specialized Aadhar card that is issued by the UIDAI to the interested user. It is a smart way to carry the Aadhar Card instead of a printout of the Aadhar.
You can apply for Aadhar card PVC from the official website of the UIDAI. In this article, we will discuss how to apply for Aadhar PVC Card, applying process, features, etc.
Feature of Aadhar PVC Card
The following are the features of the Aadhar PVC Card-
- Aadhar PVC comes in a form of a card that can easily fit your wallet
- Aadhar PVC comes with added security features like The 5 Benefits of Managed Services for Mortgage Lenders
How to Apply for Aadhar PVC Cards?
You can follow these steps to apply for the Aadhar PVC Cards-
- Visit the official website of the UIDAI and navigate to my Aadhar tab followed by clicking on the order Aadhar PVC
- Now, click on the Aadhar PVC button followed by entering the Aadhar card number and solving the captcha
- If your mobile number is not registered with the Aadhar then you’ll have to tick the check box ad provide your mobile number
- Now, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which you’ll have to enter
- After confirming the OTP details, you’ll be able to preview your Aadhar PVC card design, also, you’ll have to verify all the details mentioned on the Aadhar Card
- After checking the Aadhar details, you’ll have to make a payment of Rs.50/- using your credit card/debit card, UPI, etc.
- After making the payment, your request for the Aadhar PVC is registered and you’ll receive the Aadhar PVC at your residential address via post
How to Find Aadhar PVC Card Status
The following are the steps using which you can find the status of your Aadhar PVC Cards-
- Visit the official website of the UIDAI and navigate to my Aadhar section followed by clicking on the Aadhar PVC button
- Now, on the next page, you’ll have to click on the Check Aadhaar PVC Card Order Status button
- You’ll be redirected to a new page where you’ll have to enter the SRN number which will be issued to you at the time of applying for the Aadhar PVC followed by solving the captcha
- Now, you’ll be able to see the status of your Aadhar PVC application
The charge for the Aadhar PVC cards is Rs.50/- which can be paid online using your credit/debit card, Net Banking, UPI, etc.
Yes, you can change your Aadhar details however, you’ll have to follow the Aadhar card update process and visit the Aadahr enrolment center to update your Aadhar card and apply for the Aadhar PVC card.
Yes, you can request the Aadhar PVC Card without the Registered Mobile Number. You’ll just have to click on the Mobile Number, not the Registered checkbox
The maximum number of days that will take for the Aadhar PVC to reach your home is 7 days, but the UIDAI handover the Aadhar Card PVC to the Department of Post within 2 days, and thereafter, the department of the post will take care of the delivery.