You need to keep track of your credit card balance to wisely spend the money that you borrow from the bank, therefore, you need to know how to check your PNB credit card balance. Punjab National Bank is one of the oldest banks in India lending money for years offers amazing credit card services to customers.
Credit Card subscribers in India have grown a lot in the past few years and having a sound knowledge about using the credit card is necessary especially for good credit card management. One of the key elements when it comes to credit card management is keeping track of your credit balance. In this article, we will discuss how to check your PNB credit card balance? using net banking, mobile banking, atm, etc.
How to Check PNB Credit Card Balance?
You can use the following methods to check your PNB credit card balance-
PNB Genie Mobile Banking
For checking the PNB bank balance you can use the mobile banking apps which are available for both Android and iOS. You can download them for free from Playstore and Appstore respectively. The following are the step by step methods to check your credit card balance using the PNB Genie Mobile Banking app-
- Download and install PNB Genie mobile app on your smartphone from the PlayStore or AppStore
- Now, open the app and log in to the app using your banking credentials
- If you are a new user, then you have to signup by clicking on the signup button and filling the signup form with the correct details
- After signing up, you can log in to the app using the credentials provided.
- Now, the main screen with multiple options will open us, and to check the credit card balance you have to click on the Account Summary tab
- A new window with your account details appears here, you can find all the details related to your PNB credit card account including credit card balance, limit, outstanding amount, etc.
PNB Net Banking
You can also use the PNB Net Banking facility to check your credit card balance. The following are the step by step methods for using PNB net banking facility-
- Visit the PNB Credit Card portal website by clicking the link- https://pnbcard.in/
- Now, click on the login tab and login into your account using the login credentials
- If you are a new user then, you can register your credit card using your card details
- After registering, you can log into your credit card account using the credentials
- After logging in, navigate towards the account summary tab
- Here, you’ll find all the information related to your credit card including credit card balance, limit, outstanding amount, etc.
Give a Call
You can get the monthly statement regarding your spending by giving a call on 1800 180 2222 or 1800 103 2222 and register for email statements regarding your credit card account. After giving in a call, you’ll receive the credit statement on your email ID registered with the bank. The credit statement will contain details related to the credit card balance.
Using SMS Banking
You can use the SMS feature of the PNB credit card balance check to find your bank balance details. Send an SMS from your Registered Mobile Number to 5607040 in the following format-
<ESTMT>space<last four digits of your account number>space<your registered email ID>
After sending the SMS, you’ll receive an SMS related to the credit card account statement.
Visiting a Bank Branch
You can avail of the account statement by visiting your nearest bank branch and asking for the account statement. It can be time-consuming but, if you are not tech-savvy and find it difficult to access the internet banking facility to check your credit card balance then this is a very good option for you to find the credit card balance.
Visiting an ATM
Using an ATM machine, you can check your credit card balance. The following are the steps that you can use to check your PNB credit card balance-
- Visit the nearest ATM and insert your credit card in the ATM machine
- Now, choose the ‘balance check’ option on the ATM machine
- Insert your 4 digits unique PIN and press enter
- Now, the window will display your bank balance and other credit card account details
- Now, press cancel and make sure you take out your credit card back
Using Monthly Statements
For your purchases, and credit card payments, PNB bank sends a monthly statement with detailed information regarding your monthly spending, card balance, card limit, and much more. It will be sent to your address vis post.
Why Keep a Track of Your Credit Card Spending?
Keeping track of your credit card spending ensures you do not default on your payments. Defaulting on your payments can impact negatively your CIBIL score. To be financially stable, an individual needs to keep his/her CIBIL score in check otherwise the bank will not lend you money.
The way you spend using credit cards has a direct impact on your CIBIL score which makes it even more important for you to keep track of your credit card spending and timely inquiry about your credit card balance.