The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna is a new initiative by PM Modi government wherein every farmer family is eligible for yearly grant of Rs. 6,000 paid out in three equal installments of Rs. 2,000 each. Under this new scheme, more than 8 crore farmers of the nation are taking benefits.
The Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana benefits are extended to all the farmer families irrespective of their land size. At the inception of the scheme on February 24, 2019, the benefits were limited just too small and marginalized farmers having a land holding of 2 hectares or less, but under subsequent revision on June 1, 2019, the scheme was extended to all the farmer families irrespective of the landholding size. We have seen many farmers have not received installments due to various documents and other reasons.
What to do in case of PM Kisan Money is not credited to bank account?
If you are a beneficiary of PM Kisan Samman Yojnaand have not received the last instalment, then you need to take an action immediately. There are various ways by which you can act on your grievance and resolve the matter at the earliest such as informing the relevant authorities, calling on the helpline numbers, and emailing at the government email address.
Whom to approach in the instance of non-payment of PM Kisan Money to my bank account?
If you have not received the last installment of Rs 2,000 in your account then you must immediately notify the relevant officers such as the District Agriculture Officer or the bank office where you have your bank account. You can also go to the Block office to lodge your grievance.
What to do if the local officers are unable to help me?
If the local officers are unable to assist you then you can call at Union Agriculture Ministry’s helpline number to state your problem. The PM Kisan helpline number is 011-24300606. Another helpline number for the same is 155261.
Is there an email id where I can lodge my grievance?
Yes, you can also write your problem on an email and send it to the government email id [email protected]
How to check your name in PM KisanSamman list?
You can easily check your name in the PM-Kisan Samman Scheme list through the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in, using your bank account number, your aadhar card number, or your registered mobile number. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- In the home page, look up the option ‘Farmer’s Corner’ displayed at the right-hand-side.
- Click the ‘beneficiary list’.
- Fill in the relevant details such as state, district, sub-district, block, and village and click ‘Get Report’. You will get a complete list of the beneficiaries from that village and can check for your name in it.
- You can log into the ‘Beneficiary Status’ page of PM Kisan Samman Yojna https://pmkisan.gov.in/beneficiarystatus.aspx.
- In the given box you can choose to enter either your aadhar card number, your bank account number, or your mobile number, and click on the button ‘Get Data’. If you are a beneficiary then your details would be displayed, if not then an error message would come in the form “Either details are not registered in the portal or rejected due to wrong details”.